Skip to content
- Contact “Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep.” This ministry connects you with photographers who can take pictures of your baby.
- Keep a journal – whether online (a blog or Facebook page or CaringBridge site) or on paper, this will bless you in the future.
- Take video and photos of you growing bigger, and of the ultrasounds, and of you around town with “baby on board.”
- Did I mention take LOTS of pictures?!
- Make plaster casts of baby’s hands and feet
- Light a special candle
- Release balloons
- Get matching necklaces for you and your baby – maybe even one of those that split in two pieces
- Plant a tree, or a rose bush, or a whole flower garden